Uploading game build on SynthesisVR CDN
Document Revision: 22th February 2022
- In case your are distributing multiple games and you do have multiple teams working on them:
- Login to my.synthesisvr.com with your primary Producer account
- From the Sidebar >> Administration >> System Users
- Create a new user for the specific team (make sure the “Role” is set to “Producer / Game Manager“)
- Assign the new account to the game — from the Sidebar >> Administration >> Games >> click and assign “Game Managers”
1. Download our “Producers Content Manager” app:
2. Use your web credentials to login to the app
3. Double click on the game image
4. Go to the “Build” tab and choose the game build folder
5. Wait for the upload to finish and you are done with the app. You can also use it to further upload game images and trailers.
|-autologin||Login automatically with your previously saved credentials or with the user/pass values provided through command-line|
|-gameid=<value>||Integer||Predefine a selection for the list of content|
|-type=<value>||pcvr | oculus | pico | htc | android_nonvr||Select the build type you are uploading. For Windows builds, use only pcvr|
|-basepath=<value>||String||In case you are uploading a PCVR build, provide the base path and omit the ending \ character. |
If the build is Oculus or Pico, provide the full path to the APK file.
|-exe=<value>||String||Skip for Oculus/Pico builds. For PCVR, provide the exe path considering the build’s base directory. |
If you are unsure what to set, please run the app without any command line arguments and use the standard process.
Then copy the value that is on the “Select build .exe file” popup.
|-autoupload||Start the upload process based on the above parameters and close the application if the upload is successful.|
|-android-file-extension=<value>||*.obb|*.ext|*.txt||By default, the app will upload all OBB files. You can include extra files by supplying a list of all the required extensions.|
"FULL_PATH\SynthesisVR - Producer Content Manager.exe" -autologin -autoupload -user=YOUR_LOGIN -pass=YOUR_PASS -gameid=0000 -type=pcvr -basepath="BUILD_BASE_DIRECTORY" -exe=MyGame.exe
"FULL_PATH\SynthesisVR - Producer Content Manager.exe" -autologin -autoupload -user=YOUR_LOGIN -pass=YOUR_PASS -gameid=0000 -type=pcvr -basepath="BUILD_BASE_DIRECTORY" -exe="ExtraPath\MyGame.exe"
"FULL_PATH\SynthesisVR - Producer Content Manager.exe" -autologin -autoupload -user=YOUR_LOGIN -pass=YOUR_PASS -gameid=0000 -type=pico -basepath="C:\MyBuilds\MyGame\MyGame.apk"
- In case there aren’t any new files that have to be synced to the cloud, the app will generate an on screen error popup.
- If there are any other errors, they will result in a on screen popup message.