Last Update: 2023-03-06
SynthesisVR is a SaaS solution offering a wide range of B2B services primarily for, but not limited to, VR arcades (“Business“). Certain services represent white-labeled products purposed for direct use by End Users like yourself.
Such services are:
- Online Reservations/Booking
- Online purchases
- Membership subscriptions
All the SynthesisVR services are hosted under the sub-domains:
For ease of use and to better serve our customers, the listed domains can be embedded under the websites of the Business, hence you may not be able to easily see the SynthesisVR domains.
SynthesisVR also offers the Business a variety of customization options, so the SynthesisVR services you are consuming as an end-user could vary in terms of what data is collected.
By voluntarily using a SynthesisVR Site and/or providing data or other information via a SynthesisVR Site, you are indicating your consent to this Policy and agreement to be bound by its terms.
The Business use SynthesisVR to automatically collect the following information from the end-users:
- IP Address
- Browser-related information
SynthesisVR integrates multiple PCI-compliant payment processors and SynthesisVR does not collect or store sensitive payment information on its servers. Any payment information provided during the use of any of the SynthesisVR services results in direct data exchange between SynthesisVR and a specific online payment processor (such as Stripe ; Square ; PayPal ; others). Depending on the payment processor, SynthesisVR may collect and store a token that can help you easily perform future payments to the Business. This token does not carry sensitive information and cannot be used for payments to any other business.
Business is allowed to configure certain usage flows. The SynthesisVR services can be configured to operate in one of the following modes:
- Account-only mode – you are requested to signup through one of the following methods:
- By providing a valid email address and a password associated with the Business.
- By signing up through Facebook – this option may not be always present and is provided solely on the Business discretion
Signing up through one of the following methods will effectively create a SynthesisVR end-user account.
Upon signing up with Facebook, SynthesisVR collects the email address associated with your Facebook account as well logs your Facebook Account ID. SynthesisVR collect no information about your Facebook friends, your Facebook activity or anything else related to the Facebook platform.
- Guest-only mode – no actions performed in Guest-only mode result in account creation. You still can be asked to provide certain information like a phone number or email address and they are recorded only for the specific reservation. The Business may request this information to ensure they are not receiving fake bookings.
- The Business could allow mixed use where you are to decide if you want to create an account or continue in Guest-mode.
The operation mode is solely decided by the Business. In all cases, the Business can request extra information and this Policy would not cover that information. You must contact the Business directly for information on their privacy policies.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Information and Other Information:
SynthesisVR is not in the business of selling your Personal Information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with the Business and You as an end-user. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Related Companies: We share your information with the Business that you are using. Certain information is also shared with the credit card processing company (if any) used by the Business.All the information is visible on the screen and provided by you.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: SynthesisVR, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: SynthesisVR may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of SynthesisVR, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of a SynthesisVR Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Personal Information collected through the SynthesisVR Site is kept in a secure database and all reasonable precautions are taken to secure this data.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information on our registration or other forms, we encrypt that information using Transport Layer Security (TLS).
To remove your account or related data, you must contact the Business as a direct beneficent of your data and consult with the Business Privacy and Data Policy.
In the event of being unable to reach out to the Business, please reach out to SynthesisVR at info at synthesisvr dot com and provide the following information:
- The email address you want to be removed, along with the data associated with it
- The website of the Business
In that case, your request will be timely processed and your data will be removed.
Please note that SynthesisVR cannot remove any Payment Data from third-party payment processors nor we are able to issue refunds on behalf of the Business.