Los Angeles, CA (August 13, 2021) —
Synthesis VR has worked closely with NeverBored for the next big update for REVOLVR 3. RevolVR 3 has been specifically designed for arcades. It’s a fast-paced multiplayer VRcover-shooter staged in the robotic version of the Wild West. There are four characters in there: Agent, Voodoo, Wuxia, and Sheriff. The main goal is to get as many frags as possible shooting one’s friends and optional bots. The game is designed for groups of 2 to 6 players with a choice of three battle arenas.
On a dusty planet with sand-blasting winds, gun-making tycoons start renting robot bodies toadventurous humans with hotshot ambitions in return for trying out their newly designedrevolver handguns. Gunslingers of all sorts load into robotic bodies to take part in grandFrontier-like stand-offs and show off their skills and shooting styles.
- Three distinct arenas to choose from and four characters with different guns.
- The game ismultiplayer shootingtype, focusing on everyone vs everyone deathmatch.
- RevolVR 3 encourages people to actively move: jump, duck, hide behind covers and chooseunusual angles to shoot from.
- RevolVR 3 supportsup to6players in a single match.
- The game workson GeForce1070 and above.
- The focus of the game is simplicity and active body movement.
- Botswith different difficulty levelsare available
- Gameduration can be5, 9,12or15 minutes
How SynthesisVR elevates the game
SynthesisVR is always striving to make the Operator’s life easier by creating game launch options and easy player connectivity. We are happy to announce RevolVR 3 has the same great launch options with more features as shown below:
Now as an operator you can select the desired options and launch all the players into the same game and SynthesisVR brings everyone like magic!
SynthesisVR is proud to announce the global launch on Aug 13th and to celebrate the launch the game is available for free till September 12, 2021, for everyone!
For more details please visit: REVOLVR 3
SynthesisVR is a premium management and content licensing platform for location-based entertainment centers around the world.
For questions related to the game or Synthesis VR please email email@example.com