SEP’S DINER & BAM VR
Los Angeles, CA (April 01, 2021) —
SYNTHESIS VR is excited to announce the launch of two amazing multiplayer games Sep’s Diner and Bullets and More VR!
Welcome to Sep’s Diner, the new burger restaurant of which YOU are the Chef! Will it really become the best burger in town? It’s up to you!
Level after level, your experience will increase as well as the number of your gourmet customers. They are in a hurry, so make it quick to satisfy them before they leave!
A super fun game with 3 different modes, 24 levels, 4 player multiplayer mode and so much more. A game perfect for LBVR! for more details click here.
BULLETS AND MORE VR
Jump into an action-packed multiplayer experience with up to 12 players and respawns without boring downtime. Featuring more than 40 unique maps in different game modes (BAM Royale, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Virus Infection, Gun Game, and Classic Deathmatch).
Enjoy an arsenal of more than 30 realistic behaving weapons in multiplayer and single-player: such as knives, rifles, grenades, RPGs, and even bows and support for attachments, silencers, and even bipods. Click here for more info.
- Multiplayer with up to 12 players
- Bot support (Artificial Intelligence) in online and offline matches, Individual bot options are available such as difficultly, melee, and even suicide bombers!
- More than 40 unique maps in different game modes
- Support for player controlled helicopters and cars that can carry multiple passengers
- Various game modes for multiplayer: BAM Royale, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Virus Infection, Gun Game, and Classic Deathmatch
- More than 30 realistic behaving weapons (also including bows, RPGs)
- Weapon attachments, silencers, and even bipods
- Ladders and other climbable objects
- In-game Scene Editor to create own maps
- Workshop support to load maps created by other users
- Further singleplayer dedicated modes to practice and compete (detailed local and global high scores)
- Lots of locomotion options like touchpad, slide, teleport, and moreWhat does the new update contain?
For questions related to the game or Synthesis VR please email firstname.lastname@example.org